Our new Community Hall is the perfect location to host family reunions, meetings, birthday parties, sporting events, wedding or baby showers and the list goes on and on. The Hall holds 300 people and is approximately 7800 square feet. We offer reasonable rates, a unique setting (heritage, rural and historic), good access and lots of parking space. Our beautiful little white church is also available for rent for weddings and other ceremonies.
In fact, any event that may require a hall or large open outside space! We have large grass field available for campers (no camping hook up or electricity facilities available), or other outdoor activities and a big parking area with easy access to major highways.
Come with your ideas and we will do our best to accommodate you or your event in our facilities.
|Hall Rental (includes Hall, Grounds and Commercial Kitchen)|
|Weekend: Fri. noon –Sun. 2pm
Hall / Kitchen (per day)
Funeral / Memorial services (1 day)
|Church (All Day)
Dishes (plates, glassware, cutlery)
RV Plug-in flat rate (per weekend)
Garbage (2 disposal bins)
|For All Rentals:
Damage Deposit *
Cleaning Deposit *
* Damage and Cleaning Deposits will be returned in whole or part after cleaning and inspection is completed, within 30 days.
- The Pioneer Threshermans Association reserves the right to rent only to those that meet or exceed the rental requirements.
- The Pioneer Threshermans Association reserves the right to cancel any function that is deemed inappropriate or harmful to community members and does not meet all contractual obligations.
- Rates can change without notice.
- Please note any renters who will be serving alcohol must obtain Host Liquor Liability Insurance for their functions.
- The renter is responsible for the costs associated with replacing lost keys and changing the lock. ($750)
- Renter of the hall is responsible for set up and clean up of their event.
Please refer to our Cleaning Contract.